Hear the word “cosmetic,” and you might think “superficial.” But that’s not always the case – not when providing cosmetic services in the holistic way we do at Pride Dental.
We understand that an attractive, confidence-building smile can be an amazing support for your overall well-being and a key part of taking a more active role in creating and sustaining dental health.
Among the cosmetic services we offer in our Arlington clinic:
- Tooth Whitening – to get your smile looking naturally whiter (no “chicklet” teeth), at home or here in the office with Power Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers – to give a more attractive appearance to problem teeth
- Dental Bonding – to fix chips, cracks, or gaps in your teeth
- White/Tooth Colored Fillings – to repair decayed teeth so they look just like your natural teeth, without corroding or weakening them
- Ceramic/Porcelain Inlays, Onlays & Crowns – to repair teeth with more extensive damage in the most aesthetic and biocompatible way possible
- Dental Implants – to replace missing teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth
A great smile sends a message to the world. It tells people you’re happy, confident and easy-going. And it’s good for your brain, too! Smiling activates neural messaging that benefits your health and happiness.
When you’re embarrassed about what your teeth look like, though, it can be hard to smile. And when you don’t smile, you’re sending a message to the world, too.
Let our doctors give you the naturally attractive looking smile you deserve. Contact us today for a consultation.