to Support Your Optimal Health
through Dental Interventions
Pride Dental in Arlington, TX
Proudly Providing Biological Dentistry to Families
across the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
Fluoride-free, Mercury-free, Mercury Safe
At Pride Dental in Arlington, Texas, our holistic, biological approach means far more than just being mercury-free, mercury-safe and fluoride-free.
It combines the best of modern technology, science, and clinical techniques of dentistry with time-tested traditional healing wisdom to support your whole body health.
We believe that overall health is based on a full spectrum approach to wellness. How you tend to your oral health has a direct impact on your total health and well-being.
Complete Dental Services for the Whole Family
Pride Dental provides a full range of dental services, from general preventive dentistry to oral surgery; periodontal care to beautiful cosmetic dentistry. These include
- Comprehensive dental exams and regular cleanings.
- Laser dentistry and surgery-free periodontal treatment.
- Safe removal and replacement of mercury amalgam “silver” fillings.
- Metal-free, biocompatible restorations.
- Ceramic, metal-free implants with the look and function of natural teeth.
- Compatibility testing for sensitivity to dental materials.
- Natural-looking porcelain veneers, tooth whitening, and other cosmetic services.
- Extractions of infected root canal teeth and other oral surgery.
- Dental ozone therapy.
- Nutritional guidance and other supports for optimal mouth-body health.
We also look beyond mere symptoms to the root cause of problems. While conventional dentistry focuses largely on mechanical repairs to the teeth and related structures when something goes wrong, biological dentistry includes additional therapeutic approaches to support the body’s natural healing abilities.
Because of this, all treatment is custom tailored to the individual’s specific health situation and needs.
We are pleased to coordinate and consult with other healthcare providers who are involved in your personal health journey or refer you to allied practitioners who may help you reach your goals for optimal mouth-body health.
Creating a Safe & Healthful Space for Patients
We do everything we can to maintain a welcoming and healthful environment for everyone who enters our office. That means no chemical odors. That means control of EMFs to the greatest extent possible. That means excellent air and water filters, ozone for disinfectant, and more.
If you have chemical sensitivities, disability, or other factors involving accommodations, please don’t hesitate to ask us how we can make your visits as accessible and comfortable as possible.
Our journey for health takes a holistic approach that acknowledges and respects the connection between oral and systemic health.