Laser Dentistry presents many advantages to our patients:
Anaesthesia reduced to a minimum (often just an anaesthetic spray or gel suffice instead of an injection, thus eliminating the use of needles).
- Safer for cardiopathic patients and pregnant women, where anaesthetics could be problematic.
- Faster procedures (shorter sessions and/or treatment).
- Bacterial decontamination (reduced risk of infections and relapses).
- Selective removal of compromised tissues leaving the surrounding tissues intact and preserving the healthy tooth structure as much as possible.
- Less suturing necessary.
- Reduced swelling, pain and post-op sensitivity.
- Faster post-op recovery and healing.
- Less stress, less anxiety (particularly useful in paediatric dentistry).
- No noise or vibrations typical of the drill
- Immediate aesthetic results
- Safer for coagulopathic patients (laser now enables numerous operations on patients with coagulopathic disorders thanks to the absence of bleeding).
Contact us today to set up an appointment.