Dr. Masoud Attar is a graduate of the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry where he was also on the academic staff of Oral Medicine and Diagnosis for many years. He is one of the first certified cosmetic dentists through the University of Minnesota, and the prestigious Las Vegas institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI). Dr. Attar has provided outstanding service for his patients. His academic training includes extensive studies in biology, botany, toxicology, and genetics; 2 years of comprehensive orthodontic instruction through the American Society of Orthodontics; and certification in ozone therapy.
Dr. Attar has successfully practiced in Minnesota and southern California for the past 22 years. He is an active member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology (IAOMT), Holistic Dental Association (HDA), and International Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine (IABDM).
Dr. Sprinkle is a graduate of Baylor College of Dentistry and has years of continuing education pertaining to Biological Dentistry, Chronic Head and Neck Pain and Sleep Disordered Breathing. In addition to his revolutionary treatments procedures, Dr. Sprinkle is in demand as a speaker at various events and is a consultant to various members of the dental and medical communities.
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorder Dentistry
- Academy of Neural Therapy
- Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Holistic Dental Association
- International Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine
- Dental Amalgam Mercury Solutions (DAMS)
- International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology